Optimal Live Streaming camera views
The following images show ideal viewing angles for live streaming squash. Most of these viewing angles try to follow the following general guidelines:
- Camera centered on exact centerline of service box
- Bottom of view shows both corners including the very edge of the court. This area is important as much of the action is squash happens in the rear corners.
- Top of view shows the out of court line at the very top. If camera angle/perspective can’t be adjusted to show both top and bottom of the court it is better to slightly clip the top out of bounds line. See examples below.
- Side views cover as much of the court as possible.
- Focus should be targeted to slightly closer than where a player would stand when serving from either service box.
Camera Geometry sample images